The Vocalys MX transmitter allows the transmission of messages in voice and / or digital multiprotocol mode. Its modularity makes it possible to answer all types of installations (flight alarm, technical alarm). It can also call a voice mode correspondent that a remote monitoring PC. Inputs and outputs can be individually identified by a voice message. Voice-assisted programming can be done entirely by means of the front panel keypad (however when programming the digital mode, it is recommended to use the PC Voc software available on the internet). Programming and remote operation can be carried out using a PC equipped with a modem and Voc PC software. The use of a serial-to-USB converter is possible for programming. Memory of 300 timestamped events, exploitable locally or remotely. The outputs can be operated remotely, by simple phone call and user code. Optional (requires a separate box): EXT016 card for 16 additional inputs and EXT088 card for 8 additional inputs and 8 outputs (with voice message associated with each input and output). Requires a France Telecom line (does not work properly in full unbundling).
- 4 call number with 20 digits + 1 temporary number (with test function)
- 1 start / stop input + 8 "all or nothing" alarm inputs each associated with a recordable voice message + header message
- "power failure" information transmitted with pre-recorded message
- 4 parameterizable outputs each identified by a voice message
- memory of 300 timestamped events + real time clock
- PC connection via DB9 F / F cable (optional)
- integrated listening
- self-protection contact
- connection on a PSTN network (not on Numéris)
- power supply: 12 VDC (7 to 15 VDC)
- consumption: 50 mA in standby / 70 mA in transmission
- dimensions: 200 x 150 x 50 mm.
- metal case
- Service temperature: 0 ° C to 60 ° C